Organic Artisan Shizuoka Sencha Green
About This Tea
Organically grown in the tea fields of Shizuoka, Japan, this Sencha is carefully processed and prepared to produce a very high quality tea that is greener in color, richer in flavor, and sweeter in taste even with multiple infusions.
|Brew Color||Russet gold|
|Benefits||Organic, multiple steepings, may lower blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol to prevent heart disease and stroke|
|Flavor Profile||Clean and crisp flavor with a slight lingering astringency|
How to Brew
- Start with filtered water for the best brew.
- Use 1 to 2 teaspoons of tea for every 8 oz. of hot water. Adjust amount to your preferences.
- The ideal water temperature is just under boiling point, between 150-160°F.
- Brew this tea for no more than 1 minute.
- Sencha can be brewed up to 3 times.